Awarded December 1st, 2009
Suggester writes: "This is a stunning capture! It is so intense, and I feel like the snow leopard is about to jump out of the screen! Alannah captured the beauty and dangerous side of a lovely snow leopard..."!
(Suggested by TwistedHearts and Featured by kkart )
Thank you Victoria
My Website - Twitter - Tumblr - Facebook - 500px - ShadownessMy Kit:
I love taking photos on my Canon & have taught myself everything I know about photography. I started my photography in March 2009.
I believe in replying to everyone's comments, so I'm a little slow sometimes!
M y W o r k .
Quality, focus is in the right place
Composition, pleasing to the eye
View Point, eye level with subject
...Well that's what I try for anyway
A n y t h i n g e l s e f e e l f r e e t o c o n t a c t m e
- Canon 7D
- Canon 450D (deceased.. RIP)
- Canon EF 100-400mm L IS USM ( + Hoya Pro1 Digital Protector filter)
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm IS Lens
- Canon EF-S 60mm Macro USM (+ skylight & star filter)
- Canon EF 50mm f1.8 II
- Sigma 150mm EX DG Macro (+ skylight filter)
- Tamron 70-300mm Di LD Macro Lens (+ skylight filter)
- Manfrotto Monopod - 680 + tilt/quick release head
- 50cm Light tent (+backgrounds & acrylic boards)
- 2 lights with reflector and diffusers for tent ^
- Jessops 360AFD Flash